Your Meal Prep Checklist
Meal prep is the secret weapon to sustained weight loss
Before you begin, download my Free Kitchen Resucek Pak to learn the secrets of master meal prep.
Got your master guide to meal prep? Good. Continue on.
Now, to effectively meal prep, you've got to have the right tools. Below are what I consider the "basics" of a properly stocked "meal prep" kitchen.
Make meal prep work for you and be sure you've got what you need to make this habit last a lifetime.
The proper storage
- Standard glass tupperware
- Glass tupperware with compartments to separate dishes
- Reusable storage bags
The proper cooking tools
- 12-quart pot
- 5-quart skillet
- A quality chef's knife for cutting
Quality cookbooks that cater to meal prep
3 of my all time favorite cook books that have easy (and tasty) recipes that can be made in large quantities. You can find these on Amazon.
- Meal Prep: The Essential Guide to Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Weight Loss by Jeremy Stone
- Gourmet Nutrition by Dr. John Berardi
- Salad Samurai: 100 Cutting Edge, Ultra Healthy, Easy to Make Salads You Don't Have to be Vegan to Love by Terry Romero
That's it! Take your Kitchen Rescue Pak, put it to good use, and begin building your meal prep skills so you too can become a meal prep master.
For more helpful tips and resources, be sure to join our newsletter below.